Yoni Steaming is an ancient secret to feminine wellness. A natural, organic and gentle holistic approach to support a healthy and balanced menstrual cycle. Yoni steaming is a form of hydrotherapy also known as yoni steaming, v-steam, vaginal steam, vaginal wellness, vaginal wash, vulva steam and Bajos. We use only the best Organic herbs for precious Yoni.
YOU GET 4 STEAMS WITH ALL ORGANIC HERBS
.25 ounce usage (Quarter ounce per use)
1 ounces / 28 grams = 4 steams2 ounces / 56 grams = 8 steams
4 ounces / 113 grams = 16 steams
8 ounces / 226 grams = 32 steams
16 ounces / 453 grams = 64 steams
.5 ounce usage (Half ounce per use)1 ounces / 28 grams = 2 steams
2 ounces / 56 grams = 4 steams
4 ounces / 113 grams = 8 steams
8 ounces / 226 grams = 16 steams
16 ounces / 453 grams = 32 steams
Benefits of Yoni Steaming may include:
✔️ Menstrual cycle regulation
✔️ Reduction of old blood released during each cycle such as black, brown or dark red blood
✔️ Regulation of pH balance
✔️ A decrease in PMS symptoms such as cramps and bloating
✔️ Increase in higher chances of fertility by unblocking fallopian tubes and removing old residue from uterine wall
✔️ Postpartum trauma healing
✔️ Smoother menopause transition
✔️ Potential healing of cysts, fibroids, PCOS, and endometriosis
✔️ Assisting in healing yeast and other vaginal infections
✔️ Treating UTI's and hemorrhoids
✔️ Increased libido
✔️ Increase in vaginal lubrication
✔️ Reduced stress and headaches
✔️ Better sleep
11 Certified OrganicHerbsNaturalHealing,Cleansing,Detoxifying,Aromatic
Calendula, Yarrow, Mugwort, Damiana, Rosemary, Chamomile, Lavender buds, Rose buds, Hibiscus, Wormwood, Red Raspberry Leaf
• Do not steam if you are pregnant.
• Do not steam if you are on your period or during a miscarriage.
• Steaming should be avoided after ovulation if you are trying to conceive.
• Do not steam with implanted contraceptives, such as an IUD.
• Do not steam with open wounds, sores, or blisters.
• Avoid using essential oils mixed with the herbs as they may be too potent for sensitive skin.
• Take out any piercings that the steam is in contact with, to avoid burning.
• Consult a doctor if irritation occurs and discontinue using the product.
- For general use and maintenance, using ¼ cup of herbs is recommended per steam.
- For advanced reproductive problems, such as cysts, using ½ to 1 full cup of herbs is recommended per steam.
- Steam one to two times per week, before and after the menstrual cycle.
Based on 1 review
Yoni Steam Featuring Ten Natural Herbs From Phoenix Lynn