FOOT BALM/ Salve -anti-fungal
For cure of MOST Repairs Athletes Foot, Ringworm, Dry Skin, Jock Itch, Nail Fungal Infections, Antibacterial Intense Moisture, Gentler and SaferI also use this on my son who is a wrestler that picks up all kinds of fungus on the wrestling mat no matter how much they clean it. This works great for all athletes.
Herbs For Ailment anti-itch Balm/Salve is a powerful remedy to put an end to most itching, irritation, infection, inflammation and odor caused by fungal, bacteria and yeast related skin infections. Our balm is great for healing even the roughest and driest of heels, and gives customers a healthy dose of essential oils with each application. Herbs For Ailment Balm aides in preventing blisters and chafing both in your hiking boots and other friction-prone hot spots of your body.
We use only high-quality ingredients from reputable sources Wildcrafted and almost all are certified organic. All of the butters and carrier oils used in our products are organic, raw, and unrefined Cold pressed. It is our mission to provide quality products that are both healthy and effective!!!!!
DO NOT FEED THE FUNGUS!!!!!!!! SOME FUNGUS MAY NEED TO BE TREATED INTERNALLY!!!!!!!
1. If you are using this for a nail fungus you must first soak the diseased nail with warm water to soften it.
2.Use a nail file to cut and trim nails. To repair the nail file it down to make it thinner.
3. Then apply salve in the morning and evening (twice aday).
- 100% natural plant based concentrate formula soothes, smooths, softens & repairs dry scaly patches, callus, itchy, red, cracked, irritated skin, easy to apply, fast absorbing
- Antifungal therapeutic grade Carrier and essential oils blend of Coconut oil, Neem, Tea tree, Oregano, and Eucalyptus, Peppermint are the main stars of this show with a host of other herbs and oils organic known for providing max protection & prevention. New addition to ingredients have been added for a stronger balm. Olive Leaf, Pau D' Arco and Menthol. Has not been changed on the label yet.
- REMEMBER TO DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!!!!!!!
First test a small patch of skin to check for any potential allergic reaction. Apply topically 2-3 times daily to affected area.
For external use only.
Avoid direct contact with eyes.
If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dark place.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.